Hey there, you little control freak! Yes, Alphas – typically known to take control of every situation and lead the pack. Sound like you yet?
The Alpha Award is here to set you apart from your competition, letting them know who really is the boss.
What is the Alpha Award?
The “Alpha” is an award presented to those innovative trailblazers who have demonstrated excellence and extraordinary success in business, innovation, and offered a level of commitment to improving their company and community culture.
The 2017 Alpha’s will be awarded in the following categories:
- Entrepreneur of the Year
- Social Entrepreneur of the Year
- Designer of the Year
- Tastemaker of the Year
- Start Up of the Year
- Family Business of the Year
- Local Shop of the Year
- Small Business of the Year
- Best Brand Identity
- Best Company Culture
- Best Office Design
- Best Social Responsibility Program
- Best Employee Retention Program
- Best App
- Best Social Media Content
- Best Box Service
- Best New Consumer Product
- Best New Consumer Service
- US based ONLY (company HQ or main resident of personal brand must be based in the United States)
- Privately owned company (no franchises)
- Must be 18 or older to enter
- Individual awards are given to those Under 40
- Companies eligible for awards MUST have at least one principal Under 40
- Qualifying dates in review: Jan. 1, 2016 – Dec. 31, 2016
- Nominations cannot contain plagiarized work
Entry Deadline & Entry Fees
All submission must be complete by July 31, 2016.
Each individual award is $250. Discounts apply to multiple award submissions.
How to Enter
Head over to our Registration Page to get started. Once registered, you can take your time putting together a thorough submission.