Improve Your Business Writing With These 9 Online Tools
You probably think that’s less need for writing skills in the modern workplace. After all, most communication is done over the internet now, so there’s no need to know how to write formally for work. However, even if you’re just sending an email or an IM, you’re still writing. What and how you write says a lot about you and the company you work for.
If you think your business writing skills need some help, try these nine tools to get some practice in.
- Assignment Help: The basis of good writing is good grammar. Without it, whatever good points you’re making are lost as the reader is trying to work out what you’re trying to say. If you’re worried about your grammar, try this site. It has an excellent grammar guide, which goes into detail about any writing issues you may be having. It’s easy to understand and you’ll soon be able to start writing fluently and flawlessly.
- EssayRoo: Once you’ve written that masterful email or proposal, that’s not the end of the process. It’ll need to be edited to ensure that it’s perfect. Not sure about your own editing skills? That’s not a problem. You can get in touch with this writing service, who will go over your writing for you and edit it until it’s ready to be sent out into the world. Using this service means you don’t have to worry about editing and you can get on with the other tasks on your to do list.
- Easy Word Count: If you’re not in college anymore, do you really need to know the word count of what you’re writing? You really do. Word counts are used to keep every piece of writing to a manageable length, so it’s a habit that’s useful to stay in when you’re writing for work. Use this tool to quickly and accurately count your words, and you’ll be able to see if you’re rambling, or need to include more information.
- Wridea: Ever have a great idea and then forget all about it later? Maybe you’ve tried to write them down on post it notes or scraps of paper, only to lose them later. It’s not ideal. Instead, try using this online tool. It allows you to make notes and then save them within the system. You can even organise them into different files, meaning when you need that idea again you’ll be able to access it instantly.
- Boom Essays: This site offers a really helpful all round writing resource for when you need it the most. The qualified writing staff there are able to write almost anything, from press releases to important emails. They’ll write anything you need just for you, so there’s no worry you’re getting recycled material. Give them a try and you’ll save more time than you knew you needed.
- Email Excellence: Writing a business email is much harder than it looks at first glance? Are you phrasing what you’re saying correctly? Is your tone too informal? If the thought of writing them fills you with dread, use this tool. There’s more email templates than you’ll ever need on here, so find the template you need for your email and get writing. Using templates mean you’ll also spend much less time on your emails, freeing you up for your other responsibilities while at work.
- UK Writings: Proofreading is vital, possibly even more so when you’re at work. If you’re writing posts that reach the public, your writing needs to be bulletproof. After all, even the smallest slip can seem like a huge mistake once it’s made its way out into the world. This writing service can proofread your work for you, making sure you haven’t made any glaring errors before you send or publish that piece of writing.
- White Smoke: Want to proofread your own writing, or improve your proofreading skills? This is the tool you want to try. It’s an automatic proofreading tool that can be downloaded into any program that you use to write, including your browser itself. Then, as you write, it will be able to highlight any errors that are made. It makes them much easier to spot and correct, long before you send that report.
- Gorgias: It’s difficult switching between screens when you’re trying to give customer support. Thanks to all the apps you use, you’re probably getting lost when you’re trying to find even simple information. When this happens, try this app. It pulls information from other apps for you, so you can do everything in one screen. It makes the whole process much easier for both you and your clients.
If you struggle with your editing, emails, or any other business writing issues, give these tools a try. You’ll be glad you did.