Steps To Sell Your Unused Diabetic Test Strips For Cash Online
How Do You Sell Unused Diabetic Test Strips Online?
There are only three simple steps to selling your unused diabetic test strips online. Companies are setting up shop to make sure that you don’t sell to them once. They want clients for the long term. So, they have created websites and payment services that make the process simple, safe, secure, easy, and efficient. They want to make sure you get paid fast so that you sell them more unused test strips.
Make sure you feel comfortable selling your strips before you do it. Ask yourself if this is something you want to do and can do. Make sure you truly don’t need the test strips. You definitely could use the extra storage space. Few people would say no to a few extra dollars. When you are ready to get rid of those unused boxes you can find a ton of different online companies ready to work with you. Here are the basic steps for selling your unused diabetic test strips online.
- Register with the company online. You will need to create an online profile that has your profile information in it. Don’t provide any secret information like a social security number. That is not required. All you need to provide is shipping and payment details to make sure you can mail the boxes and get paid easily and efficiently.
- Mail the boxes off to the company. Remember that most companies won’t buy opened, unsealed, or damaged boxes. They don’t want to put any strips on the market that may be damaged in any way. This is to protect future consumers of the product.
- The last step is to get paid. Once your boxes make it to the company they will confirm the quality and quantity. Then they will transfer the money to your account via an online money transfer system like PayPal. This should be fast and should never take more than a few days.
Is It Safe To Do It Online?
Yes, it is completely safe to do business online. There are some companies that offer drop-off locations or pick-up services, but these options are not available to everyone who wants to participate. The vast majority, if not all of the companies, offer a mail-in service with free shipping options to make it super easy to get rid of your strips and get cash fast.
Just about anything you want to do can be done online. Companies understand this and know that there could be safety concerns. These companies are looking for return and trusted relationships with all of their clients and don’t want to appear shady. They make it a point to make the process easy, efficient, and effective for everyone involved so that there are no safety or security concerns.
Is Selling Diabetic Strips Legal?
Yes, selling unused diabetic test strips online for cash is completely legal in all states and under federal law with a few considerations. There would not be this many companies willing to work with you if it were illegal in any way.
- You can’t sell sell test strips that have been provided through Medicare or Medicaid. You are not allowed to profit off of federal health care programs.
- You can’t sell any medical item or good that is expired. This is to protect the consumer from products that are ineffective or inaccurate.
- Companies won’t buy boxes that are damaged or open. You must only ship boxes in their original condition. If there are any stickers on the boxes you should leave them on the box.
What Are The Benefits To Selling My Unused Diabetic Test Strips?
The benefits are pretty basic but are incredibly useful. First, you are providing a service to the general community. Each box that you sell means that someone around the country has the opportunity to buy test strips at a discount. Second, you get to de-clutter a shelf, cabinet, or drawer. Third, you get paid to do all of this. There is no better motivation to clean out a closet than getting paid to do it.
Are There Any Bonuses Offered?
Most companies offer some type of bonus. This could be in the form of free shipping or extra money. You need to consult each website to confirm whether or not bonuses are offered. Companies like TestStrips4Money.com offer bonus cash each time you hit a certain level each transaction.
These reselling companies offer an opportunity to put a little extra cash in your pocket while providing a discount service to the wider community.
Dallas Dorrall is passionate about music and is living her dream managing and promoting Nashville/Muscle Shoals based Country Music Artist, Johnny Collier, currently touring the US. While traveling, she enjoys reviewing new artists, restaurants and nightclubs. Dallas is crazy about her family and friends and attributes her enthusiasm for life to a quote by Marianne Williamson (which she still reads every day) entitled “Our Deepest Fear”.