How to Write an Essay in Under 1 Hour
How fast can you write an essay? And how fast can you write a qualitative essay? If you’re not a professional writer, who’s been writing academic papers during his/her life, you’re probably not that good in writing your essays fast. Of course, it is not hard to compose a paper in an hour. But it is actually hard to compose a good one that fast if you don’t know effective writing techniques used by professionals.
To become good in writing at college is quite easy. And that is exactly the perfect time to do that. So, how to write well without help of a specific American essay writers service under 1 hour only?
Write Well and Fast
If you’re about to start working on your college writing assignment, don’t do it before reading the following tips and recommendations. Don’t read some special blogs or articles, which offer million of methods on improving your writing skills. Our team in collaboration with Write My Perfect Essay, prepared for you one short list of those few top recommendations only, which are really going to influence your writing skills. In fact, an essay in most of its ways is not about what you’re writing, but about how you’re writing that.
So, if you want to learn to write fast but provide quality, keep reading. We’re going to talk about fast, easy, and stress-free essay writing approaches, which are going to save a lot of time on your essay assignments.
Usually, last-minute papers are not of a high quality. But the following tips will help you to make it through the writing process with better results in the end.
- Be realistic with the deadlines. First of all, evaluate the information, the background, and the deadlines you have. If you realize that even 1 hour is quite a short period for you to write at least something meaningful, probably it will be better to apply for professional writing help. But if even the tightest deadlines seem to be realistic for you, keep writing;
- Understand the topic and find sources. When you have 60 minutes for an essay, you have to rely on additional sources mainly. So, read the task for a couple of times to understand it better. Then, quickly map out what you already know about the topic and start looking for supportive information online. Probably, you won’t be able to visit the library and research the recommended literature there, so look for supportive data online. Choose the services, which you are 100% sure in. Each of the web pages should be reliable and trustworthy enough for an academic assignment of a college level. Check Google Scholar or any edu related sources firstly;
- Write an outline. Don’t skip this part, even if you have less than an hour for your assignment. An outline is 50% of your essay. It is like a backbone, which holds any other information you’ll add to your essay. Outlines save time in the long run. They map out the way you should structure your writing, making it easier for you to build logically connected paragraphs;
- Highlight a thesis statement. The thesis statement is the outcome of an essay in one sentence. It informs your readers about the topic and the ideas, which you’re going to support in your writing. So, make sure that the thesis and the content of your essay are not opposite to each other;
- Follow a structure. Having a clear outline, thesis, and structure will help you to compose a great essay even less than under 30 minutes. It is like adding the ideas you have, filling each part of the outline. Stick to whatever essay structure is more comfortable for you. We recommend a traditional form of 5 paragraphs – introduction, body part with three paragraphs, and conclusion. This is the structure familiar to most students from their high school years. Always place your most important arguments last to make an essay interesting to read. Accordingly to the type of assignment you have, you might want to use parallelism technique too.
And don’t forget about the finishing touches in the form of proofreading and editing. Even if you have 10 minutes until the deadline, don’t skip proofreading as you may find quite an important technical or context mistake, which can ruin the whole essay. So, give at least a minute or two to editing only. First of all, pay attention whether you’ve not missed some visible errors and whether your essay sounds smooth and has good flow. Are you moving from paragraph to paragraph logically enough? Haven’t you missed a transition sentence somewhere between those paragraphs?
Now, your essay is ready to be submitted and assessed by the teacher.
Dallas Dorrall is passionate about music and is living her dream managing and promoting Nashville/Muscle Shoals based Country Music Artist, Johnny Collier, currently touring the US. While traveling, she enjoys reviewing new artists, restaurants and nightclubs. Dallas is crazy about her family and friends and attributes her enthusiasm for life to a quote by Marianne Williamson (which she still reads every day) entitled “Our Deepest Fear”.