Spice Up Your Instagram with 9 Must-Use Social Media Apps
If you run a small business or just want your Instagram account to look better, it is not crucial to shoot professionally or have an SMM team. With those Instagram likes apps https://howsociable.com/instagram-likes-app/ for iOS and Android, you can create amazing Instagram content and promote your account on your own.
There are now a million Instagram apps and services, so choosing the right solution is very difficult. In this material, we have collected tools for various tasks that are now most relevant and useful for the community, personal brand, and company promotion.
- In 2019, the number of Instagram users reached 1 billion per month.
- ¼ of Facebook income is ads on Instagram.
- In the Apple Store, it is the second most downloaded free app.
- The social network is in the top 10 most popular searches on Google.
- Instagram hides likes and video views in seven countries: Australia, Brazil, Canada, Ireland, Italy, Japan, and New Zealand. At the same time, 41% of content creators from Canada noted a decrease in engagement.
Target audience portrait
- A billion users visit Instagram every month.
- 500 million use Stories every day.
- Instagram is the most popular in the US (110 million), Brazil (70 million), India (69 million), Indonesia (59 million), and Russia (40 million).
- The highest percentage of population coverage is in Brunei (60%), Iceland (57%), Turkey (56%), Sweden (55%), and Kuwait (55%).
- Instagram has about the same number of men (48%) and women (52%).
- 71% of users are 24 years old or younger.
- 63% of users visit the social network at least once a day: 42% – several times. Only 16% check the app less than once a week.
- In 2020, users will spend an average of 28 minutes a day on Instagram. Just a minute longer than last year.
- 62% of users note that they are more interested in the brand after viewing Stories.
- 200 million people visit at least one business page on Instagram every day.
- 11% of American users shop on Instagram.
- Engagement for brand profiles on Instagram is 18 times higher than on Facebook.
- More than half of the most popular brands on social media are in the retail industry.
- 72% of companies attracted new customers from the brand’s Instagram account.
Additional apps for Instagram
It is an app by Google with over 20 photo manipulation tools and a bunch of pretty good filters. If you’re looking for an advanced mobile photo editor where you can manually edit the smallest details, be sure to try Snapseed.
- Adobe Lightroom CC
Another powerful photo editor that allows you to edit selected areas of images. Plus, Lightroom has tons of options for fine-tuning colors, light, perspective, and more. You can also create profiles with optimal settings and apply them to any pictures. True, most of Adobe Lightroom CC features are only available as a paid subscription for $ 5 per month.
One of the most popular tools for stylish, cinematic filters and flexible photo adjustments. You can save your settings and then edit the photos at once. It is a stylish app with a simple photo editor that will be a great fit for both beginners and advanced photographers. Some of the filters are paid, but even the free ones can turn even the most ordinary picture into a work of art.
- Story Lab
Story Lab offers over 60 story and tape templates in different styles: minimalism, film, polaroid, curly frames, wreaths, etc. The program is suitable for working with photo and video materials. Some layouts are similar in style to Unfold, but here the developers offer more freedom of action on personal settings.
In the app, you can choose any background color, put your photo, or choose from standard sets (marble, waves, sky, textured walls, etc.). Rotate and resize elements in the layout, paint with a brush, and write in 50 different fonts, choose a vintage, portrait, black and white filters for photos and videos.
A feed of images decorated in the same style can qualitatively distinguish your account from the rest. The preview shows scheduled posts next to those already published. This allows you to check in advance the compatibility of their compositions and colors. Use it if you want visual harmony.
InShot successfully combines photo editing and video editing functions. Also, the program is very convenient to save videos for Instagram. There are special templates with the optimal aspect ratio for Posts and Stories – of your choice. So your exported video from InShot will look great in any post.
- Repost for Instagram
It is a multifunctional application that allows you to download other people’s videos and pictures from Instagram, repost, and even view Stories anonymously.
The application has an intuitive interface and a lot of useful functions. There is even a built-in instruction with videos. To share a post, you need to copy the link to it. A notification will appear, and after clicking on it, a screen with an image ready to post will get opened.
By default, the application adds to the picture the name of the account from which you repost and copies the signature from the original post. If you want to get rid of the watermark and ads in the app, you have to buy the Pro version
FolowMeter helps you analyze your audience and can come in handy if you are promoting your profile. For example, using the app, it is easy to find out who has unsubscribed from you, which users most often comment on your posts, who did not follow in response, and so on.
This app is for visual content planning, analytics of the most popular posts, and deferred posting in general. The developers recently added a delayed Stories post with a visual timeline – you can see what a series of stories will look like for subscribers. There is also a free package.