A good hairdo can completely change the look of an individual. To get that elegant yet that look of a confident and strong-headed woman, a short hairstyle is the best-suited style. They are cool and trendy with easy maintenance and suits people from all age group.
What’s a Bob?
A Bob is a short hairdo that provides a clean-cut hairstyle liked by women across the world. Bob wigs can be curly, classy, sleek, straight, and flirty, yet gives the most natural look. These wigs are available in different types like lace front wigs, full lace wigs, non-lace wigs, u-part wigs that you can choose from to suit your face shape and skin color.
Bob wigs are easy to take care of and can easily conceal the hair issues that you might have. The bob wigs come in several features that can completely provide you a cool look at affordable prices. There are many types of styles you can choose from that suit you best giving you an effortless and elegant look.
A-line bob: This wig style has a bob cut with slightly long hair in the front providing it a spiky look. This style will surely add character to your hair and the overall look will be sexy and amazing.
Graduated bob: This wig style has long layering at the back. It looks great on people with fine hair and a round face. You can choose to get the wig with the symmetrical side that gives you a balanced style or you can opt for asymmetrical that will provide you an edgy style.
Long bob: This wig style is made of little lengthy hair that will fall on your shoulder at the same length. Playing with the length on either side of your face will create a chic asymmetrical look. However, adding a little wave to it will create a romantic look. A dash of blunt side bangs will make you look stylish and charming.
Messy bob: This wig style has medium-length hair with layering that provides a shaggy carefree look.
Chin bob: This wig style has a uniform straight cut equal to the chin-length that adds grace to your personality.
Make it Look Natural
Once you have chosen the right style of bob wig, ensure that it looks natural. You can follow the following steps to get that natural look:
- Lace front wigs provide a natural look as they give the illusion of a natural hairline.
- If you decide to choose a synthetic wig, ensure the shine of the wig fiber is subtle else it will look unnatural.
- While wearing your wig, be patient and ensure that it is positioned properly on the head in line with the natural hairline.
- Some baby hair and wisps are the ones that might help us differentiate between a wig and natural hair. By slightly trimming it from the sides will give that illusion of wisps making it look more natural.
- Ensuring that the parting is right will give your wig a natural look. However, it is necessary to be perfect to the core. A little imperfection will add a natural touch.
- To get rid of aligning the wig with the natural hairline, choose the wig with fringe that will cover up the hairline. If you don’t wish to have long fringes, you can get your hairdresser to give a fringe look of your choice from the regular bob wig.
The Best Bob Wigs
To get that natural look while wearing the bob wig, preferably use a high-quality human hair bob style wig. Choosing the right type of wig style in the color complementing your skin color that is worn appropriately will provide a look of natural hair.