Every day, brands worldwide compete for sales as online shoppers search for the best deals on quality products.
In addition to adding to their bottom line, companies also depend on consumer feedback and opinions to help improve their products and services. They also do this to remain one step ahead of the competition. But did you know you can get paid for sharing your opinion through online paid surveys?
Indeed, you can earn extra money by simply answering questions on a variety of topics. Conversely, you can earn free gift cards and rewards to use for bigger prizes. Only interested in the greenback? No problem! Cash-out your earnings through PayPal or a Visa gift card.
Check out these three types of online paid surveys and start making money today:
1. Product Appeal Surveys
Bringing a product or service to market is a great way to acquire new customers and grow a business. But before companies decide to invest their time, energy, and money, they’ll want to know how certain products and services will resonate with new or existing target audiences.
To that end, product appeal surveys are a great way for companies to gauge current and future demand for products or concepts that haven’t yet hit the market.
You’ll find these surveys through third-party market research sites like Swagbucks. Of course, you may be wondering what to expect. Most likely, you’ll be asked questions that help companies determine a product’s appeal. To get the gist of how it works, here are a sample of questions you might see in a product appeal survey:
- How often do you use ______?
- What brand are you currently using for _____?
- What do you like most about ______?
- What do you like least about ______?
- How interested would you be in purchasing a product that _____?
- How much would you be willing to pay for a product that _____?
2. Surveys About Services
Another type of useful survey for companies is one that gathers data to help them measure the quality and effectiveness of their services. This type of paid survey is more than a questionnaire. Instead, it’s a way of understanding a brand’s customer base, measuring their loyalty, and discovering what makes them repeat customers.
Questions you might see in a survey about services:
- Based on your recent interaction regarding (insert incident), how satisfied or dissatisfied were you with our team representative?
- Did you feel that our team representative was courteous?
- How knowledgeable or unknowledgeable was our team representative?
- How effective or ineffective was the team representative’s communication with you?
- Did you feel confident in your agent’s ability to help you?
3. Brand Recognition Surveys
A company’s year-over-year growth can be analyzed by examining fluctuations in its customer base. Moreover, conducting brand recognition surveys is a great way for companies to gauge brand awareness and perception. This fun type of paid survey sometimes includes brand samples that are offered to survey takers.
Here’s a sample of questions you might see on a brand recognition survey:
- Which of the following products have you tried?
- Can you recall the last time you used this product category?
- Have you heard of the above brand name before?
- When was the first time you heard about our brand?
Join a Reputable Survey Site and Start Your Side Hustle
Although there are hundreds of sites that promise money and rewards for taking online surveys, you’ll want to steer clear of those that ask for personal information. Once you’ve created a profile through a reputable online paid survey site, you’ll start receiving surveys that earn you cash and/or rewards.
Get started with this fun side hustle that you can do in your spare time. Best of all, you’ll be able to make some extra cash for your summer vacation, a new wardrobe, or other expenses! What are you waiting for?